this rare chandelier has a nice story. It has been found in a villa on the Como Lake, Norther Italy. it was a wedding gift of a mother to her daughter who married shortly after the Second World War. It was given to her as a symbol of restart, after a period of destruction. The lady from whom I bought it witnessed that in fact that chandelier had a very happy life in her lake villa and she had a marriage full of love and care.
So I was so happy to restaure the chandelier and bring it back to its original beauty.
**** perfectly working also in US, Canada, Australia with E14 bulbs (easy to be found in internet, can be provided upon request)
it has 6 lights and has been renewed in all its parts.
Lovely birdcage structure in wrought iron with original crystal prims swags and crystal teardrops.
Rare original opaline Murano glass drops. the bottom crystal is very rare and so precious!
the chandelier is perfectly working and in very good vintage conditions with some wear of use which witnesses its authenticity.
Total height: 80 cm
Width: 52 cm
Insured shipping via international courier with delivery within 2 weeks
|Dimensions||70 × 70 × 70 cm|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Customer has the option to have an item refunded if he contacts us within 7 days of receipt of the package and returns the item within 14 days of receiving it.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Milan Chic Chandelier will not be able to refund: - Custom orders - Shipping costs - Import custom costs to Italy - Returns lost in return shipping - Returns damaged in return shipping - Damages which are notified after 7 days of receipt of the package
ShippingWe ship worldwide with trackable couriers. After payment is received, I generally ship within 3 working days for available products.CostsPlease select your country when proceeding with purchase and shipping costs will be calculated accordingly. These costs include very accurate packaging and for lighting products also insurance.Shipping timing
- LIGHTING Shipping via international courier for lighting takes from 3 days to 2 weeks, depending on your local postal office processing time and custom controls. You are invited to check the status of the shipping of your items, when you receive the tracking and follow it until you receive the package. If you need a first class shipping, do not hesitate to contact me for cost and timing of delivery.
- CURTAIN TIEBACKS AND ACCESSORIES Shipping via Fedex or UPS takes maximum 3 days to reach you worldwide.